Customer Services Advisor
Near Evesham – own transport needed
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Hybrid 1 day per week
Annual profit share bonus scheme linked to Company and individual performance
28 days annual leave including Bank & Public Holidays (increasing to 31 days after 5 years’ service)
Additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year. (Office close down)
Company Sick Pay
Reward and discount programme
Private health insurance
Employee Referral Scheme
Employee Recognition Programmes
Monthly Chef’s Lunch for colleagues
Regular team social events
Dress down Friday’s
Free onsite parking
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Services Executive to liaise with their customers and manage their accounts. These are some of the duties for the role :
- Liaise with suppliers and hauliers to meet demand and order dates
- Log all orders relating to stock items, flagging low stock levels to relevant departments.
- Issue shipping instructions to warehouses and logistics providers
- Send out quotes and samples
- Admin experience gained with a customer service office environment.
- Strong customer focus with an emphasis on excellent customer service
- IT literacy including Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Process sales orders accurately, achieving the required delivery date
- Process any order amendments in an accurate and timely manner to achieve required delivery date
- Investigate and resolve any issues including delivery non-conformances or customer complaints
- Excellent communicator with strong listening, written and verbal skills.
- Professional, friendly and confident telephone manner.
- High standards of numeracy, literacy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a collaborative and ‘can do’ approach.