Customer Service Advisor
Are you a highly organised customer focused professional who would thrive in a fast-paced team within a dynamic, global business?
Do you enjoy being an integral part of a challenging and varied environment?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join an expanding organisation based in Worcester that offers great career prospects and career progression along with fully supported qualifications. in the Insurance sector.
- A focus on building long-term relationships with clients and working as a part of a team to ensure their needs are met
- Creating additional business from your portfolio of clients
- To be a part of preparing and implementing business plans
- Consistent account management to maintain and grow business
- Providing excellent customer service in all aspects of the role
Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least two years’ experience in an inbound/outbound customer service-based role
- Capable of teamwork and showing individual initiative
- Excellent organizational, communication and administration skills
- Familiar and competent with Microsoft Office
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Free parking
- Health benefits
- Competitive pension
- Life Assurance