Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor?
Would you like to join a forward-thinking rapidly growing organisation with over 20 years’ experience in their industry? You will be working within my clients’ friendly Customer Services Team in Worcester.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be providing help and support to problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Working with your team you will be delivering a premium service to customers across the UK working closely with other departments in order to ensure that you deliver the best service experience that you can.
- Deal with incoming queries efficiently and effectively reassuring the customer of your ownership of this issue in a professional manner
- Liaising with customers to diagnose issues and provide solutions managing their expectations through this process and adhering to SLA’s
- Work with the Sales team with new customer leads/orders
- Prioritise, plan and manage workload when faced with multiple tasks and work to monthly deadlines and targets
- Ensuring that throughout all customer and supplier activities our communication is
- Control of monthly reconciliations, account updates, billing and associated reporting
- Establish and maintain relationships at the relevant levels with internal and external customers Focus on keeping the customer happy whilst clearly setting customer expectations
- Project a positive attitude and emphasise with the customers throughout the resolution of their issue
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Problem-solving skills and experience
- Be able to prioritise your workload to ensure that we are focused on the most important issues and opportunities
- Be tenacious and have a creative approach with the ability to spot opportunities and solve problems
- Good organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a wide and varied team
Working hours 37.5 hours per week (Rota basis)
- Week 1 8AM-4: 30 PM
- Week 2 9:30 AM – 6 PM
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor and you are looking for an exciting new role please apply now