Customer Co-Ordinator – Implementation Team
This is a fast-paced and challenging role within the delivery team where a technical background will be a great advantage. Working within the team you will be delivering a premium service to over 4000 customers.
Ensuring the customers’ expectations and business requirements are met whilst delivering an accurate and timely solution.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of the smooth, accurate and timely implementation of key services from suppliers to customers
- Prioritise, plan and manage workload when faced with multiple tasks and work to deadlines and targets
- Dealing with and resolving customer and supplier issues when processes fail
- Establish and maintain relationships at the relevant levels with internal colleagues and external customers which may include off site visits with suppliers and customers
- Control of monthly reconciliations, account updates, billing and associated reporting
- Project a positive attitude and empathise with the customer throughout the resolution of their issue
The role holder will be a member of the implementations team and will be able to work collaboratively with other members of that team across all key functions to achieve your objectives.
You will also:
- Be able to prioritise your workload to ensure that we are focussed on the most important issues and opportunities
- Be tenacious and have a creative approach with the ability to spot opportunities and solve problems, with good organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Have the ability to work consistently under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a wide and varied team