Customer Advisor – Trade Department
Monday to Friday
8am-4pm or 9am – 5pm
25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
This role will particularly suit an ex-tradesman eg plumber or electrician. Full training on moving into an office environment will be given.
Our Droitwich based client has a fantastic opportunity for a conscientious, enthusiastic team player to join their busy Customer Support Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to practical enquiries from across all product user groups and will be supported by a comprehensive induction programme and training on company products.
What skills would we like you to have?
- Trade experience is a must have, with previous on-site experience in plumbing or electrical.
- A positive, helpful approach to customer service.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – you will be happy speaking to customers on the phone and in writing.
What’s on offer:
A complete, well thought out induction and on the job training.
- Online training in Microsoft Office packages. (We recognise you will have the trade expertise, but may not have had the opportunity to work in an office and will support you with this transition)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays.
- 35 hour working week, no weekend working.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Free, on-site parking
Please contact Michelle at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more information