Customer Administrator within Insurance
£17,000 – £18,000 + Commission
Are you looking to start an exciting career in the Insurance Sector?
Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative company who are rapidly expanding?
We have a rare opportunity to join a fantastic company where you can progress and build a career with full support and training.
- To be the first point of contact and proactively deal with enquiries to provide clients with professional support and accurate information
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To manage and assist with all renewals
- To build and maintain excellent rapport with a large portfolio of clients
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients
Skills and experience
- Previous office experience essential
- Keen to help, facilitate and deliver
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills.
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Long term career progression
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday plus bank holidays
- Sell and buy holiday scheme
- Discounted shopping vouchers
An award-winning company who are experts in their field, employing over 3000 people across 75 offices UK wide. This is not your typical Insurance or Financial company, they work in a fast-moving and innovative industry. They offer career progression and assistance with tuition along with full training and support to help you build a new and exciting career!