An exciting opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking Law firm in Worcester has become available.
The role is based within the conveyancing team and previous experience in this department is essential.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the case management system.
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To make appointments and arrange meetings
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Experience of a case management system
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.