An exciting opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking Law firm in Worcester has become available.
The role is based within the conveyancing team and previous experience in this department is essential.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the case management system.
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To make appointments and arrange meetings
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Experience of a case management system
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested, please contact Kelly Ashby for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Conveyancing Secretary that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.