Conveyancing Secretary/Assistant – Worcester
Are you an experienced Conveyancing secretary looking for a new more challenging role?
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking Law firm in Worcester has become available.
The role is based within the conveyancing team, previous experience in this department is essential.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firm’s case management system.
- Land registry forms and searches
- To administer filing
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s client care standards
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
- To carry out additional tasks as and when required
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Experience of a case management system
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads.