An exciting opportunity has arisen in an established Law firm in Malvern for a Conveyancing Secretary in the conveyancing department, experience in Conveyancing is essential.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firm’s case management system.
- Draft bills and completion statements
- Deal with land registry applications
- Prepare SDLT returns and submit when appropriate
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To either directly deal with photocopying or arrange for this to be done
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To provide support to other secretaries when required to do so
- To provide guidance to other more junior and temporary secretaries
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s client care standards
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have responsibility towards self-development
- To carry out additional tasks as and when required
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Experience of a case management system
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads.
Please contact Kelly at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more information