Commercial Sales Manager – Herefordshire
£30K – £40K Dependant on experience
Excellent Commission Structure
Life cover 3x basic salary
25 days holiday + stats
The Role: As the Commercial Sales Manager for our Client you will ideally be from an FMCG food background and understand the wholesale market. You will be working from the office in Hereford with a friendly and diverse team. This is predominantly an account management role working with medium to large customers on a daily basis. You will be skilled in negotiation, be involved in the procurement process and have a real drive and passion for nurturing and growing your accounts.
This role would suit someone used to managing large blue-chip accounts or someone ready to step up from the SME market to take on a bigger challenge.
The Company: This well-respected business is looking for a Commercial Sales Manager to manage large accounts and drive revenue and growth. This is an expansion role due to how busy the Company has become.
For this Commercial Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Background in FMCG – ideally food
- Good understanding of the wholesale marketplace
- Excellent account management skills
- Strong negotiator
- Commercially astute to market conditions and price changes
- Confident dealing with medium to large customer base in manufacturing
Benefits of this Commercial Sales Manager role:
- £30K – £40K dependent on experience
- Excellent commission structure
- Company pension
- Life cover – 3x basic salary
- 25 days holiday + stats
If you want to work as the Commercial Sales Manager for a company with a great name in the industry apply today