Commercial Legal Secretary
Are you a proactive and driven individual?
Do you want to work for a law firm that rewards hard work, employee loyalty and prioritises your career aspirations?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a market-leading regional law firm in Worcester for a legal secretary that could be just right for you.
- To provide essential administrative and secretarial support
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to assist with diary management for his/her principle
- To provide support to other members of the team, including other secretaries
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone to provide continual support
- To handle ad hoc administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning or archiving
- To make arrangements for meetings, including booking conference rooms when required
- To remain in accordance with the firm’s client care standards and communicate in a professional and friendly manner
- To undertake any specific training when required and be open towards personal development
Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Outstanding typing skills to keep up with large volumes of documents
- Excellent knowledge of the residential conveyancing process
- Highly literate with numeracy skills
- Computer skills- particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Personal determination and initiative and positive attitudes
If you are interested, please contact Kelly for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Commercial Legal Secretary that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.