Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Are you an experienced Insurance professional with broad capabilities and competence in providing solutions to clients?
Are you seeking a role that involves managing existing client relationships whilst working to continuously identify and develop new opportunities for revenue generation?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for in Worcestershire.
You will be responsible for the business development and onboarding of new commercial clients where your ability to build local relationships and partnerships with clients, insurers, and the business will be essential to your success.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of commercial clients by means of cold calling, dealing with day-to-day queries, broking, reporting and processing renewals/mid-term adjustments. Identifying and developing new business opportunities will be a key part of the role.
- Identify a clear picture of the potential customer’s needs as well as an understanding of their budget and timescales.
- Utilise the business’ existing network of clients and conduct research in order to generate potential new sales leads.
- Maintaining database with prospective client information.
- Undertake any reasonable tasks requested by the Team Manager or other senior members of management. This includes attending internal meetings and active contribution in issues discussed to pave the way for continued success within the business.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within a Commercial Insurance environment.
- Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds and the capability to work independently.
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business.
- Cert CII desirable, but not essential.
- Competent in the use of MS Office and ideally a working knowledge or exposure to Acturis.
Please contact Kelly at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more information