Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency
Commercial Account Handler – Insurance
Our client is a leading and well-known insurance broker who are looking for an experienced Insurance Account Handler with a specific background in charities and not for profit clients.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler based from their Maidstone offices and the role involves you working within a team of Account Handlers and Account Executives.
This is the perfect role for someone with a strong background in commercial insurance having worked in a Handler or Broker type role and looking to join an established, market leading insurance broker.
What’s in it for you:
- Variety – working on a variety of complex commercial insurance policies
- Opportunity to build on existing knowledge and learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
- Build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
What you will be rewarded with?
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups and volunteer opportunities.
We would like you to:
- Work with Account Executives to retain and generate new business, by managing contract reviews and midterm changes.
- Manage an existing book of clients and ensure day to day queries, renewals, amendments and ensure any mid-term adjustments are resolved
- Produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation in a compliant manner
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring excellent customer service
- Maintain a detailed understanding of changing market conditions and comply with all professional regulations
Please contact Arlene Gray at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency for more information