Commercial Account Handler – Oxford – £30-35k
Commercial Account Handler with an experienced Insurance professional with broad capabilities and competence in providing solutions to clients?
Are you seeking a role that involves managing existing client relationships whilst working to continuously identify and develop new opportunities for revenue generation?
Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry-recognised qualifications?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for.
- Building new business from existing clients or leads and develop relationships
- Support the account executive on all
- Deal with all queries promptly and efficiently
- Maintain and update all files with all telephone and email communications and exchanges
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Commercial Insurance is essential
- CII qualified or willing to undertake
- Sponsored tuition working toward the CII certificate
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Long term career progression
- Health insurance
- 25 days + your birthday + BH
- Free parking
An award-winning company who are experts in their field, employing over 3000 people across 71 offices UK wide. This is not your typical Insurance or Financial company, they work in a fast-moving and innovative industry. They offer career progression and assistance with tuition along with full training and support to help you build a new and exciting career!
Please contact Kelly Ashby at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more details.