Are you an accomplished and dedicated customer service professional who thrives off interacting with people?
Are you able to succeed in a rewarding team environment whilst paying attention to your individual goals?
Can you liaise with your own portfolio of clients and build a professional yet friendly rapport with them?
Are you on the lookout for an outstanding opportunity within a dynamic company where you can build a long-term career?
We are working with a rapidly expanding global client who is looking for passionate, ambitious and proactive individuals to join at an exciting time.
- A focus on building long-term relationships with clients and working as part of a team to ensure their needs are met
- To service existing clients from start to finish
- Consistent account management to maintain and grow business
- Providing excellent customer service in all aspects of the role
Skills and experience
- Must have two years within an inbound/outbound customer service role
- Account management desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Competitive Pension contribution
- Health benefits
- Life Assurance
If you are interested, please contact Kelly for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.