Claims Administrator – Maternity contract
Are you a bright and engaging individual, looking for your next exciting and rewarding role?
Do you have previous experience working administration role and have a keen eye for detail
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Claims Administrator in the Worcestershire area for a well-established company on a contract basis.
- Update calls and information on the database
- Liaise with insurers.
- General administration duties.
- Chase diary entries for documentation that is outstanding.
- Distribute emails and enquiries to the correct persons
- Chase for updates on payments and reserves.
- Prepare basic claims reports.
- Transfer insurers claims data
- Microsoft office package experience
- Meticulous and detailed
- Good with data, spreadsheets and numbers.
If you are interested, please contact Kelly Ashby for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Legal Assistant that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.