C# Web Developer role available in Malvern.
* Working in a vibrant, encouraging and social work environment
* Be a member of a creative and talented development team
* Receive benefits such as flexi-time, paid overtime, free parking and cycle to work scheme
* Have the opportunity to visit customers in the UK, Italy, Belgium and potentially the USA
My client is a leading cybersecurity software development company, looking for a C# Web Developer to join a fast growing and talented team, working with customers to enhance their existing products.
Developing bespoke solutions across the UK, dealing with a variety of interesting and exciting software clients and projects. This client operates in a diverse technical stack including embedded, Java and C#.
As a C# Web Developer you will be responsible for:
* Working on software development and software related tasks
* Working in and eventually leading teams of 2-4 developers
* Using agile processes and tools to rapidly solve and create solutions for B2B customers
As a C# Web Developer, it would be advantageous if you have experience in:
* ASP.NET Core
* Entity Framework Core
* Source Control
* Task Management
This C# Web Developer role offers a salary of up to £50,000 per annum (based on experience) and is located in Malvern which is easily commutable from the train station but is generally commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Worcester, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
If you are interested, please contact us for a confidential chat or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a C# Web Developer that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.