Business Development Manager – Electrical Components – Field Based
· £43000 – £48000 p/a
· Commission structure
· Car allowance
· Mobile phone, laptop & tablet
22 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising with service)
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for the Midlands (South or West) where you will be responsible for the sales of electrical components into Manufacturers.
Managing a strong portfolio of existing accounts and sourcing new business opportunities to generate additional revenue.
This role is field-based and would suit candidates living south of Birmingham, Worcester, Gloucester, Bristol, Swindon, Oxfordshire and surrounding areas.
· Experience of electric/electrical component sales into OEM’s is essential
· Strong account management skills
· Comfortable developing new business within new or existing accounts
· Excellent territory management
· Able to work autonomously and as a strong team member
· Comfortable liaising at all levels within a business – from shop floor to senior management
If you want to work as the Business Development Manager for a company with a great name in the industry, please contact Michelle at Redwood Search for more details.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £43,000.00-£48,000.00 per year