An award-winning Architectural practice based in Nottinghamshire is looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technologist / BIM Manager to join their well-established team.
For this role you will be expected to:
- Be a Senior Technologist with demonstrable BIM/ Revit experience and skills to implement BIM developments and processes for our Architectural practice including training of staff
- Oversee the technical quality of work carried out by the in-house design teams and ensure that a consistent and acceptable level is provided
- Be actively involved in project delivery including ownership of projects and preparation of technical details
- Experience of using NBS Create for specification writing and the interface with BIM in line with Uniclass.
- Coordinate, review and manage CAD and BIM for inclusion into projects
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement
- Develop, advise and mentor in-house Technologists
- Conduct CPD sessions for BIM Technology
- Desirable qualifications: CIAT or equivalent
This company are working in a variety of sectors making the work varied and challenging!
If you are seeking a new opportunity and this role sounds right for you apply now. Alternatively, get into contact with Anja at Redwood Search to find out more.