Assistant Landscape Architect / Landscape Planner
Southampton – £35,000 – £40,000 +
Redwood Search is currently searching for an Assistant level Architect/Landscape Planner for a client based in Southampton. This role is for a well-established Architectural consultancy who are looking to expand their business.
The company are global leaders in their field who provide landscape architecture and urban design services to a range of sectors such as local and central government and the private sector. Their focus is upon assisting their clients in achieving complex designs whilst paying close attention to sustainability challenges and protection of rural and coastal landscapes.
The successful candidate must come from a background of architectural/landscape experience, the skills required are:
- Efficient with CAD Packages, specifically AutoCAD or GIS
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or an Environmental equivalent
- Technical and Design Experience
- Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment
Desirable, but not essential skills are:
- Able to assist the team in delivering high-quality projects within client budget
- Familiar with providing support to design teams
- Previously carried out Landscape, Seascape and Townscape assessments
- Strong graphic ability
If you think you are suitable for this role as an Assistant Landscape Architect / Landscape Planner, please don’t hesitate to apply. Furthermore, if you do not have all the listed requirements but think you are stills suitable, please still apply as the company can be flexible with requirements. Please contact Anja for a confidential chat on 01905 27747.