£21K Per Annum
Are you looking for your next exciting role in a fast-paced environment?
Would you like to work for a company who focus on growth and continuous improvement?
Our client is looking for a confident administrator to join their busy team in Stourport. Within this role the main duties include providing assistance to the team with preparation of all necessary supporting data, customer data uploads, invoicing, daily, weekly & monthly spreadsheets.
- Contributory pension
- Death in service benefit
- Holiday and company sickness schemes
- Childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes,
- Long service awards
The company places emphasis on progression within the role and offers an abundance of training and guidance. There will be monthly catch-ups with your Manager who will offer support and advice in how to excel within your role.
Assist with operational and finance administration:
- Completing contract review analysis and keeping contract timeline up to date- communicating the information to all key stakeholders.
- Despatching and completing of work orders
- Raising and keeping track of purchase orders and ordering supplies.
Supporting Commercial Team:
- Setting up plans and campaigns for the Commercial team and liaising with marketing, customer services and national accounts
- Processing service requests and general enquiries from commercial and key account customers
- Updating KPI reports and assisting in the resolution of customer queries
- Assisting in the resolution of outstanding payments and aged debt for Major Accounts
- Excel support e.g. collating and checking spreadsheets
- Uploading all supporting document to Customer portals/document control
- Ensure that completed tasks and attendance are processed in real time
- Ensure compliance to all policies, regulation and contractual requirements
- Excellent communication skills across all formats, with the ability to engage and inspire confidence in colleagues and customers
- Keen attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Consistently high levels of customer service and professionalism in all areas
- A proactive and focused approach with the ability to complete work with pace and urgency, ensuring all deadlines are met
For more information on this role please contact Michelle at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency, Worcester [email protected] 07891 769 847