Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new permanent opportunity in Worcester? My client is a well-established growing business is looking to grow their existing team. This is a company who really invest in their staff and who offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
Looking for someone to start immediately.
You will be responsible for purchasing and stock control functions of the business. The role is computer-based, working on e-mails, an internal CRM and purchasing system. Primarily the role is to work a ticket queue, fulfilling orders for equipment for internal teams.
- Purchasing of items ensuring orders are filled in time to maximise business potential
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to make sure everything is running smoothly and to identify any potential problems as soon as possible
- Carrying out a variety of additional administration tasks
There will also be an element of packing items for shipment
Skills and experience:
- Have good IT skills – email, Word, Excel
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Purchasing/Stock Control experience preferred; though not essential.
- Be able to prioritise your workload
- Be able to work as part of a wide and varied team
- Well organised
Contracted 37.5 hours per week, based on 9.00am to 5.30pm; 1 hour lunch
£17-18,000 + fantastic company benefits package.
Cycle to work scheme, childcare scheme, health and wellbeing scheme, medical insurance, life assurance, free eye test, and savings on 1000s of products and services.
If you are interested, please contact Arlene for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know an experienced Administrator that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.