Free parking plus 23 days holidays and Bank Holidays
Preferential rates on vehicle leasing
An experienced Admin Manager is needed to manage a team of Workshop Administrators, monitor Admin work levels and evaluate workshop systems. Previous experience with the motor industry is highly desirable.
- You will be monitoring workflow and allocating team members to area’s which have high volumes of orders to process
- Have a good understanding of the day to day processes within the department to maximise output
- Analysing vehicle lead times when they are off the road or have work in progress to liaise with the management team
- Monitoring the effectiveness of processes and liaising with various departments to discuss and implement process changes
- Cost control with regard to invoicing, ensuring that customers are billed the correct amounts
- Running and analysing reports to ensure KPI targets are met
- Carry out performance analyses – reporting on the department’s performance against KPI and producing a suite of reports
If you are interested, please contact Michelle for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know an Admin Manager – Vehicle and Fleet Division that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.