Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Our client is looking for a friendly, enthusiastic candidate who can communicate effectively. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of the AP ledger, a responsible role that requires a high standard of attention to detail, clear communication and ability to liaise with other finance team members and other functions within the business as well as externally with suppliers.
• Processing of product and non-product invoices via three way matching.
• Processing overhead invoices, ensuring coding into the nominal ledger is correct and ensuring they have the correct approval.
• Produce payment runs and remittances for distribution to suppliers.
• Obtain supplier statements and reconcile on a monthly basis.
• Continual review of the aged creditors report to ensure all accounts up to date, this is important where we pay suppliers in advance, liaising with the treasury manager will be important in this case.
• Liaise with operations/imports on any price queries and debit notes issued back to suppliers or recharges for lost stock etc.
• Manage contra process between AP and AR where customers charge distribution fees.
• Manage accounts payable in box.
• Supplier account set up – follow approval process.
• Maintain process documentation for ERP.
Who you are:
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ERP systems.
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
• A high attention to detail with strong self-review skills, methodical.
• Friendly and approachable with good oral and written communication skills. Enthusiastic approach with the ability to work both on own initiative and within a committed team.
Please contact Michelle at Redwood Search for more details