Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Are you an experienced International Account Manager looking for an exciting permanent opportunity?
My client, a well-established company with over 30 years in the market is looking to recruit a full-time Account Manager based in Cheltenham.
Develop and position the company brand internationally. To grow market share, sales and profits sustainably, across channels; to leverage full retail potential for all product categories.
- Build, develop and grow the sales and profit in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region and be accountable for all business aspects.
- To work cross-functionally with internal teams to support market strategies.
- Drive effective channel strategy execution and range implementation with distributors to accelerate growth and optimise its profitably in line with the market goals
- Responsible for delivering monthly sales volumes and communicating any changes to budget, target or expected annual profit delivery
- Work with the Marketing, Product and Finance Teams to make and execute integrated business plans for growth and profit
- You will be required to develop sales systems and tools that will allow better forecasting, managing, and developing the sales capability of our distributors across the region.
- To lead the distributor in formulating best practice plans, strategies and training teams to drive sales performance in all channels across APAC (Asia Pacific)
- Develop and implement joint business plans across major retailers in each market
- Drive distributor sales planning processes to increase forecasting accuracy and ensure monthly delivery of results
- Establish strongest commercial relationships with key customers
- Work with sales to build a network within the distributor and retailer relationships
- Lead negotiations and annual top to top meetings with key retail customers
- Manage multi-channel business structure to maximise profit
- Ideally educated to Degree Level
- A strong and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Mathematically astute with a high standard of written and verbal English language
- Excellent customer relationship and distributor management
- Past work experience with full accountability to a market or sizeable trade channel
- Budget planning and accountability
Competitive salary and company package
Travel is required due to the nature of the role
To discuss the role and salary in more detail please contact Hannah Steer at Redwood Search recruitment agency Worcester