£35k – 40k+ commission (c£50k+) + mileage
25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
Would you like to work for an award-winning family business, who have a strong passion for developing their employee’s skills and knowledge?
Redwood Search are delighted to be working with an outstanding Worcester based business, where the team and clients make no two days the same.
- Long Service Reward of up to 5 extra days holiday
- Annual Profit Share Scheme
- Contributory Company Pension
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset
- Member of Cycle scheme
Working as an Account Manager, your role will be to ensure that your clients are fully aware of this business’s offerings, including speaking with different department heads, and cross selling products. There is an established client base and you will be dealing with the MOD on a national basis. The role will include nurturing your existing clients but looking for the opportunity to establish new contacts and new business within these accounts.
This well-established, family ran business has gone from strength to strength over the past 30 years, working with some of the UK and world’s largest employers. As a result, their focus on developing their products has never wavered, allowing their sales department to have great conversations with senior leaders about their services, knowing they are discussing innovative and beneficial options.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working within a highly motivated sales team, consulting within the MOD or defence clients. Otherwise, transferrable skills of having experience selling where procurement or a multi contact sales process are involved.
- Experience working for a defence company will also be considered
- There is emphasis on taking a proactive approach and having a focus on developing your skills and knowledge, utilising their outstanding internal training and coaching team.
For further information on this not to be missed opportunity please contact Arlene at Redwood Search Recruitment agency Worcester
[email protected] 07977 000103