Account Handler – Commercial Insurance
Would you like to work for a dynamic and innovative company who offer fantastic career progression?
Are you an ambitious person with a background in insurance who is looking for a solid career path with fully funded tuition/training?
Do you enjoy developing new business and negotiating sales along with maintaining relationships?
This role will suit you if you are competitive and enjoy exceeding targets to deliver high performance in order to achieve both business and personal goals.
- Support the existing clients with all enquiries, MTA’s and renewals
- Building new business from existing clients or leads and develop relationships
- Support the account executives to ensure instructions are dealt with efficiently and promptly
- Deal with all queries promptly and efficiently
- Maintain and update all files with all telephone and email communications and exchanges
- Previous experience in Commercial Insurance as an account handler
- CII qualified or willing to undertake
- Sponsored tuition working toward the CII certificate
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Long term career progression
- Health insurance
- 25 days + your birthday + BH
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
An award-winning company who are experts in their field, employing over 3000 people across 71 offices UK wide. This is not your typical Insurance or Financial company, they work in a fast-moving and innovative industry. They offer career progression and assistance with tuition along with full training and support to help you build a new and exciting career!
If you are interested, please contact Kelly Ashby for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know an Account Handler that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.